The introduction of android device has greatly improved the ease of money transactions in Nigeria, with Mobile Banking/Mobile Money App, you can do basic banking transactions from the convenience of your mobile phone anywhere anytime. It is convenient, fast and secure.
Easiest way to buy airtime, make payments & send money with your ‘ATM’ card
You even get bonus airtime when you top up your phone on any network.
Access Bank Mobile Banking
The Classic service runs on Java-enabled phones and Smartphones (iPhone, Android, Blackberry).
What you can do on your Classic Service.
You can carry out the following transactions on the Classic service
- Funds Transfer (Inter-Bank & Intra-Bank)
- Bills Payment
- Phone Airtime Purchase
- Balance Enquiry
- Mini Statement
How to get the app:
You can download this App on all Java-enabled mobile phones. Simply send “D AM” to 20220 as an SMS in order to download and run the Mobile Banking application. If you have a smart phone, please visit the App store and search “Mobile Banking-Classic” to download.
The *909# Mobile Money service is ideal for you if you want a basic account that is convenient, secure and affordable, and can be operated using a mobile phone. With *909# Mobile Money you can receive salary payments, buy airtime, make one-on-one money transfers, pay for goods and pay bills.
What does it offer you:
- Cash deposits and withdrawals at our wide network of agents.
- Transfer of money to anyone – both Stanbic IBTC *909# Mobile Money subscribers and non-subscribers.
- You can link your wallet to a debit card.
- You can also change your PIN and view your transaction history whenever you wish.
- You can securely and conveniently send money to family and friends.
- You can also pay bills such as monthly cable subscription and PHCN bills.
- You can link a Verve card to your wallet, which can be used at our ATMs for withdrawals.
- You get free access to mini statements and PIN changes.
- You can buy airtime or recharge family and friends’ phones for all networks at an ATM and on your phone.
Transfer funds conveniently.
Dial *966*Amount*Account Number# (e.g. *966*1000*1234567890#) from the phone number you registered with Zenith Bank, then follow the on-screen prompts .
Simple Banking just got more Secure
You now require a 4-digit PIN to
complete your 737 transactions
Transfer money anywhere in Nigeria with *737#
How to transfer funds
Transfer to GTBank account
Dial *737*1*Amount*NUBAN Account Number# (e.g. *737*1*1000*1234567890#) from the phone number you registered with GTBank, then follow the on-screen prompts.
Transfer to other banks
Dial *737*2*Amount*NUBAN Account Number# (e.g. *737*2*1000*1234567890#) from your phone, then authenticate the transfer with the last four digits of your GTBank debit card.
- It’s a convenient way to send money
- *737*transfer is available 24/7
- The entire transaction process takes about 10 seconds
- With *737*transfer, you can transfer to other Nigerian banks
- Daily transaction limit of N200,000
- Works with phone numbers registered with GTBank
- Subject to phone network signal
- Money is deducted directly from your GTBank account
- Transaction requires the last four digit of your Naira MasterCard (Debit card)
894 is a quick, convenient, secure and easy way to perform your banking transactions (transfer money, check balance, buy airtime, pay bills and lots more) anytime and anywhere, using any type of phone without data.
Once you have a FirstBank account and a phone, you are just one dial away from enjoying the unbeatable 894 experience.
Simply dial *894*0# to get started now!
|s/n||Service||Quick Code||Example/ Remark|
|1||Transfer Money (To any bank
|*894*Amount*Account Number#||*894*50000*1234567890#. To transfer N50,000 to account number 1234567890 in any bank in Nigeria.|
‘KeystoneMobile’ is Keystone Bank’s mobile banking product which is an electronic mobile solution that enables subscribers to use their mobile phones to make payment for goods and services, transfer funds (own account, intra and interbank), perform airtime top up and check account balance(s).
Services available on KeystoneMobile are:
- Balance enquiry
- Airtime top up (Airtel, Glo, MTN, Etisalat and Visafone)
- Bank transfers to own account or any other Keystone Bank account (intrabank)
- Bank transfers to other Bank (interbank)
- Payment of bills (DSTV, Startimes TV, etc.)
- Merchant payment (PHCN, Internet services, Arik, Aero & Dana airlines ticket booking, etc.)
- PIN change
Fidelity Mobile is our mobile e-wallet which allows our customers carry out mobile money transactions (transfers, bill payment, and airtime purchase) anytime, anywhere.
It can be accessed either via a mobile app (Blackberry, Apple and Android versions available) or by dialing the USSD code *770#.
How to get this product
You can get it using the USSD short code *770#
To download the app, simply visit the app stores of your smartphone devices (IOS, Android & Blackberry)
Skyemobile is a mobile solution which allows you to have access to your account(s) through your mobile phone.
It allows you carry out various banking transactions on your account(s) while on the move by enabling you to carry out sundry transactions without visiting the bank. It allows you to have access to the mobile banking service on your phone regardless of the GSM network you use.
Requirements for Signing up to Skyemobile
- You must have an active personal account with Skye Bank.
- Your GSM number must be registered to your account in Skye Bank.
Transactions that can be done on Skyemobile
The following can be carried out on Skyemobile
- Balance Enquiry
- PIN Change
- Intra-bank Transfer (Skye to Skye)
- Inter-bank Transfer (Skye Bank to other banks)
- Airtime Recharge (Airtel, Etisalat, Glo, MTN)
- Bills Payment (Cable TV, Electricity Bills e.t.c)
How to sign up for Skyemobile
To sign up for Skyemobile, two activities are involved namely;
- Application Download
Diamond has a range of money transfer services to cover all your needs whether you need to transfer/receive money locally or internationally.
Customers and non-customers may make use of our branches; however only Diamond customers registered on Diamond Online and Diamond Mobile services may use their mobile phones and the internet banking platform to
make a transfer.
*Non account holders transfer limit is ₦100,000 per day.